With millions of accounts already activated, to stand out from the crowd, you must create an original account to attract followers. In the top right corner of the main page, you can see an arrow next to your user name.
- Clicking on this opens a menu, click on “Settings”.
- Next, click on the “Profile” thumbnail.
- Select a picture from your computer that will be used as your profile picture, for instance the logo of your company.
- Enter the location of your business typically as “city, country”
- Enter the URL of your professional website.
- Finally, write a few words about you in the “Bio” field. Remember this can only be up to 160 characters. Write about your business, the kind of messages you will post and about yourself. Keep it short and appealing. Having a well-written, appealing bio is very important. It is generally the first piece of information other users will see. When you are done, click on “Save”
- . Now, click on the “Theme” thumbnail. In this section, you can customise the colours and the pattern of your page. You can select one of the preloaded themes. Alternatively, you can change the colours of your page by clicking on “Change theme colours”.
- Once you are happy with the changes you made, click on “Save changes” at the bottom of the page