This course is meant to equip you with skills of presenting information/data using PowerPoint. This will enable you to acquire skills in summarizing information and presenting it in a more clear and precise manner to facilitate understanding and recall. PowerPoint also enables use of additional features which make the presentation more fascinating.
Pre-requisite for the courses,
To enroll for this course, one will be expected:
- To be Computer literate,
- Have access to a computer,
- Have active email address,
- Have access to internet connectivity
By the end of the unit, the learner should be able to:
- Identify features of a PowerPoint Document
- Create a PowerPoint document
- Format text in the slides
- Add a design theme on a PowerPoint presentation
- Insert desired impressions in the PowerPoint document
- Print the PowerPoint document
A PowerPoint is a software package in the Microsoft Office Suite that enables presentation of data. PowerPoint can intensify the message as well as facilitate retention and recall of information.
|Features of a new PowerPoint Document||00:45:00|
|Adding a Design Theme||03:00:00|
|Inserting Clip Art||00:45:00|
|Starting a Slide Show||00:45:00|
No Reviews found for this course.